Table of Contents
The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (6-5) are 6-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (4-7) on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at Kaiser Permanente Arena. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 125.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cardinal vs. Ramblers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Santa Cruz, California
- Arena: Kaiser Permanente Arena
Stanford Betting Stats & Information
- Stanford has not lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Cardinal have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -269 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Cardinal have compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread.
- The average total Stanford has had set in matchups this year is six more points than this outing’s point total.
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola Chicago has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Ramblers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +223 moneyline set for this game.
- The Ramblers are 3-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Loyola Chicago this year is 9.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Stanford vs. Loyola Chicago Season Stat Comparison
|Stanford Rank||Stanford AVG||Loyola Chicago AVG||Loyola Chicago Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stanford Cardinal Leaders
- Spencer Jones leads the Cardinal in scoring, tallying 11.5 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- Maxime Raynaud is Stanford’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.3 per game, while Ingram Harrison is its best passer, averaging three assists in each contest.
- Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinal, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- Philip Alston averages 13.5 points and six rebounds per game for the Ramblers, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Braden Norris notches more assists than any other Loyola Chicago teammate with 4.2 per game. He also averages 10.6 points and pulls down 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Norris is reliable from distance and leads the Ramblers with 2.2 made threes per game.