Table of Contents
A pair of the league’s best scorers square off when Kevin Durant (sixth, 30.1 PPG) and the Brooklyn Nets (20-12) host Giannis Antetokounmpo (third, 31.6 PPG) and the Milwaukee Bucks (22-9) on Friday, December 23, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on YES, BSWI, and NBA TV. The Nets are 3-point favorites. The point total for the matchup is set at 225.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Friday, December 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES, BSWI, and NBA TV
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have won 72.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (16-6).
- Brooklyn has a record of 12-4 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -148 or shorter (winning 75%).
- The Nets are 16-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nets have a 7-9 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Brooklyn’s games this year is the same as the total of 225.5 in this matchup.
- The Nets have gone over in 15 of their 31 games with a set total (48.4%).
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Bucks have been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- Milwaukee has played as an underdog of +127 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Bucks have put together a record of 17-12-2 against the spread this season.
- The Bucks have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The average total in Milwaukee’s games this season is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 225.5 for this outing.
- This season, 15 of the Bucks’ games have gone over the point total.
Nets vs. Bucks Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Nets this season is Durant, who scores 30.1 points and distributes 5.3 assists per game.
- Nicolas Claxton’s averages this season are 11.6 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- The Nets get 2.3 three-pointers per game out of Royce O’Neale.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Antetokounmpo’s averages this season include 31.6 points, 11.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
- Jrue Holiday puts up 18.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 7.6 assists per game.
- Holiday is dependable from deep with 2.2 made threes per game.