Table of Contents
The No. 18 Indiana Hoosiers (9-3) hit the court against the Kennesaw State Owls (8-4) as heavy, 19-point favorites on Friday, December 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Owls
- Game Day: Friday, December 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Arena: Assembly Hall
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana has won 87.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-1).
- The Hoosiers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -3885 or shorter.
- The Hoosiers have a 6-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 19-point underdogs this year, the Owls are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total Indiana has had in its matchups this year is 5.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Kennesaw State Betting Stats & Info
- Kennesaw State has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- The Owls have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1500 odds on them winning this game.
- The Owls are 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 19-point underdogs this season, the Owls are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Kennesaw State this year is three points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Indiana vs. Kennesaw State Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Kennesaw State AVG||Kennesaw State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The Hoosiers leader in points and rebounds is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who scores 16.4 points and pulls down 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Indiana’s best passer is Xavier Johnson, who averages 4.9 assists per game to go with his 9.9 PPG scoring average.
- Miller Kopp makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hoosiers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Kennesaw State Owls Leaders
- Chris Youngblood is the top scorer for the Owls with 14.2 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Kennesaw State leaders in rebounding and assists are Brandon Stroud with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.6 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Terrell Burden with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.3 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- Youngblood hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Owls.