Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Lakers (13-18) take the court against the Charlotte Hornets (8-24) as 3.5-point favorites on Friday, December 23, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSSE. The point total is 235 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lakers vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Friday, December 23, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSSE
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Lakers Betting Stats & Information
- The Lakers have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-3).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter, Los Angeles has gone 5-3 (62.5% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Lakers have compiled a 12-18-1 record against the spread.
- The Lakers have a 5-4 record against the spread this season when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total in Los Angeles’ games this season is 2.5 fewer points than the total of 235 in this matchup.
- The Lakers have hit the over in 18 of their 32 games with a set total (56.2%).
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- The Hornets have entered the game as underdogs 24 times this season and won five, or 20.8%, of those games.
- Charlotte has a record of 5-14, a 26.3% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +140 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Hornets have put together a 14-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Hornets went 11-11 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Charlotte’s games this year is 6.7 fewer points than the point total of 235 for this outing.
- Hornets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times this season.
Lakers vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- Anthony Davis averages 27.4 points and 12.1 rebounds per game, with 2.6 assists.
- Russell Westbrook scores 14.5 points per game while adding 6.2 rebounds and 7.6 assists for the Lakers.
- Lonnie Walker IV makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Lakers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- Mason Plumlee’s averages this season are 10 points, 9.1 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. averages 20.8 points per game. He also collects 5.3 rebounds and averages 1.3 assists per game.
- Oubre is the most prolific from distance for the Hornets (among active players), hitting 2.4 threes per game.