Table of Contents
The Bryant Bulldogs (8-4) and the Towson Tigers (8-4) take the floor in a game bookmakers have listed as a pick ’em at Chace Athletic Center on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 150.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Arena: Chace Athletic Center
Bryant Betting Stats & Information
- Bryant has won 83.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-1).
- The Bulldogs have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -109 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 5-5-0 this season.
- The average point total in Bryant’s games this year is 10.9 more points than the total of 150.5 in this matchup.
Towson Betting Stats & Info
- Towson has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -112.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 6-6-0 this year.
- The average total in Towson’s games this year is 13.7 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Bryant vs. Towson Season Stat Comparison
|Bryant Rank||Bryant AVG||Towson AVG||Towson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bryant Bulldogs Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bulldogs is Sherif Kenney, who scores 16.1 points and dishes out 3.7 assists per game.
- Bryant’s best rebounder is Earl Timberlake, who averages eight boards per game in addition to his 15.8 PPG average.
- Kenney makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Towson Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers’ Cameron Holden racks up enough points (15.7 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Charles Thompson is at the top of the Towson rebounding leaderboard with 7.4 rebounds per game. He also notches 12.5 points and adds two assists per game.
- Nicolas Timberlake is dependable from three-point range and leads the Tigers with 1.8 made threes per game.