Table of Contents
The Iona Gaels (7-4) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game road losing streak when they take on the Seattle U Redhawks (8-3) on Friday, December 23, 2022 at Stan Sheriff Center. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET on ESPNU. The point total in the matchup is set at 146.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Friday, December 23, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Arena: Stan Sheriff Center
Iona Betting Stats & Information
- Iona has won 66.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-3).
- The Gaels have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -413 or shorter.
- The Gaels are 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 8.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average point total in Iona’s games this year is 2.2 fewer points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
Seattle U Betting Stats & Info
- Seattle U has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Redhawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +318.
- The Redhawks are 4-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Redhawks are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or greater this year.
- The average total for Seattle U’s games this year is 1.6 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Iona vs. Seattle U Season Stat Comparison
|Iona Rank||Iona AVG||Seattle U AVG||Seattle U Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iona Gaels Leaders
- Daniss Jenkins leads the Gaels in points and assists per game, scoring 16.7 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- Quinn Slazinski leads Iona in rebounding, pulling down 7.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 13 points a contest.
- The Gaels get the most three-point shooting production out of Walter Clayton Jr., who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- Cameron Tyson scores 19.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Redhawks.
- Brandton Chatfield puts up a stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 6.6 points and 0.6 assists per game for Seattle U to take the top rebound spot on the team. Alex Schumacher has the top spot for assists with three per game, adding 10.3 points and four rebounds per matchup.
- Tyson averages 4.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Redhawks.