Table of Contents
The Sacramento Kings (17-13) take on the Washington Wizards (12-21) as 9-point favorites on Friday, December 23, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and NBCS-DC. The point total in the matchup is set at 239.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Friday, December 23, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and NBCS-DC
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have been the moneyline favorite 14 total times this season. They’ve finished 11-3 in those games.
- Sacramento has played as a moneyline favorite of -393 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The Kings have gone 19-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Kings are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Sacramento’s average point total in outings this year is 234.3, 5.2 points fewer than the total in this game.
- Out of the Kings’ 33 games with a set total, 14 have hit the over (42.4%).
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Wizards have been the underdog 21 times and won five, or 23.8%, of those games.
- Washington has not won as an underdog of +308 or more on the moneyline this season in three games with those odds or longer.
- The Wizards have covered the spread 12 times this year (12-20-1).
- The Wizards are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Washington this season is 15 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This year, 16 of the Wizards’ games have gone over the point total.
Kings vs. Wizards Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis has a statline of 17.9 points, 12.3 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game.
- This season, De’Aaron Fox is averaging 23.1 points, 4.9 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Kings, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Kristaps Porzingis scores 22.4 points per game, while also pulling down 8.9 rebounds and averaging 2.7 assists per game.
- Monte Morris is on the books for 9.6 points, 3.3 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
- Kyle Kuzma knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game.