Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (19-12) are just 2.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game road slide when they square off against the Oklahoma City Thunder (14-18) on Friday, December 23, 2022 at Paycom Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and BSNO. The point total is set at 233.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Pelicans
- Game Day: Friday, December 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSNO
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- The Thunder are 2-5 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 28.6% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -126 or shorter, Oklahoma City has a record of 2-4 (33.3% win percentage).
- The Thunder are 20-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Thunder have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Oklahoma City’s games this year is 1.9 fewer points than the over/under of 233.5 in this matchup.
- The Thunder have gone over in 17 of their 31 games with a set total (54.8%).
New Orleans Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pelicans have been the underdog 10 times and won five of those games.
- This season, New Orleans has won four of its nine games, or 44.4%, when it is the underdog by at least +107 on the moneyline.
- The Pelicans have compiled a 16-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Pelicans went 4-5 against the spread.
- The average point total for New Orleans this year is 3.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Pelicans games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times this season.
Thunder vs. Pelicans Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads active Thunder’s players in points and assists per game, scoring 31.2 points and distributing 5.7 assists.
- Josh Giddey contributes with eight boards and 5.5 assists per game in addition to his 14.6 PPG scoring average.
- The Thunder get 1.7 three-pointers per game out of Luguentz Dort.
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- Zion Williamson averages 25.2 points per game. He also pulls down 7.2 rebounds and averages 4.7 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas averages 13.8 points, 9.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, while CJ McCollum adds 19.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- McCollum averages 2.5 three-pointers per game.