Table of Contents
The Eastern-leading Boston Celtics (23-10) are favored by 5 points as they look to defeat the Milwaukee Bucks (22-10). The squads square off Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET on ABC and ESPN. The over/under is set at 224.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Sunday, December 25, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC and ESPN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have won 21 of the 31 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (67.7%).
- Boston has a record of 12-7 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -199 or shorter (winning 63.2%).
- So far this season, the Celtics have compiled an 18-14-1 record against the spread.
- The Celtics have a 9-10 record against the spread this season when favored by 5 points or more.
- Boston’s average point total in matchups this season is 230.3, 5.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- A total of 18 of the Celtics’ 32 games with a set total have hit the over (56.2%).
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Bucks have won two out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Milwaukee has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +166.
- The Bucks have put together a 17-13-2 record against the spread this season.
- Milwaukee’s games this season have averaged a total of 221.7 points, 2.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Games involving the Bucks have hit the over 15 times this season.
Celtics vs. Bucks Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- Jayson Tatum averages 30.5 points, 8.1 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Marcus Smart’s averages this season are 11.6 points, 3.4 rebounds and 7.3 assists per game.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Celtics, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s averages this season include 31.4 points, 11.3 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game.
- Jrue Holiday also contributes 18.7 points, 5.2 rebounds and 7.5 assists per game.
- Holiday is the top shooter from deep for the Bucks (among active players), hitting 2.2 threes per game.