Table of Contents
The Texas A&M Aggies (6-5) hit the court against the Northwestern State Demons (8-4) as heavy, 16.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Demons
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: College Station, Texas
- Arena: Reed Arena
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M has won six of 10 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (60%).
- The Aggies have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -2000 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aggies have compiled a 7-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Demons have a 3-0 record against the spread when an underdog by 16.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Texas A&M has had set in games this year is 3.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Northwestern State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northwestern State has won five out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Demons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1100.
- The Demons are 9-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Demons have a 3-0 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 16.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Northwestern State this season is 2.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M vs. Northwestern State Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M Rank||Texas A&M AVG||Northwestern State AVG||Northwestern State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Aggies is Wade Taylor IV, who scores 15.9 points and distributes 3.7 assists per game.
- Tyrece Radford is Texas A&M’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.2 boards in each contest while scoring 10.8 points per game.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Taylor, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
Northwestern State Demons Leaders
- The Demons’ Demarcus Sharp averages enough points (16.3 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jalen Hampton grabs 6.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.3 points per game and adds 1.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Northwestern State rebounding leaderboard.
- Ja’Monta Black is reliable from three-point range and leads the Demons with 3.5 made threes per game.