Table of Contents
The No. 7 Texas Longhorns (10-1) will try to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (4-9) on Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at Moody Center as big, 27.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Lions
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- The Longhorns are 5-6-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under Texas has had set in games this year is 6.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Texas A&M-Commerce Betting Stats & Info
- The Lions’ ATS record is 6-5-1 this year.
- The average point total for Texas A&M-Commerce this year is 1.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas vs. Texas A&M-Commerce Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Texas A&M-Commerce AVG||Texas A&M-Commerce Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- Marcus Carr leads the Longhorns in points and assists per game, scoring 15.7 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- Timmy Allen is Texas’ best rebounder, grabbing an average of six boards in each contest while scoring 10 points per game.
- The Longhorns get the most three-point shooting production out of Carr, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Texas A&M-Commerce Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Demarcus Demonia with 14.8 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- C.J. Roberts dishes out more assists than any other Texas A&M-Commerce teammate with 2.3 per game. He also averages 10.7 points and grabs 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Demonia is dependable from distance and leads the Lions with 1.5 made threes per game.