Table of Contents
In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Austin Ekeler and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. This Week 16 matchup sees Ekeler’s Los Angeles Chargers (8-6) square off against the Indianapolis Colts (4-9-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Austin Ekeler Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 26, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 53.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-120)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Stats
- Ekeler has rushed for a team-leading 692 yards on 165 attempts (49.4 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- He also figures in the air with 635 receiving yards on 95 catches (45.4 yards per game) plus five TDs.
- He has accounted for 43.8% of his team’s 32 offensive touchdowns this season, with 14 total.
- His team has rushed the ball 319 times this season, and he’s carried 165 of those attempts (51.7%).
- Ekeler has stayed on his feet for 185 rushing yards after contact this season, 33rd in the league.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Titans (12/18/2022): 12 carries, 58 yards, 1 TDvs. Dolphins (12/11/2022): 15 carries, 45 yards, 1 TD; 8 receptions, 59 yardsat Raiders (12/4/2022): 10 carries, 35 yards; 5 receptions, 67 yards