Table of Contents
The Utah Jazz (19-16) play the San Antonio Spurs (10-22) as 5.5-point favorites on Monday, December 26, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on BSSW and SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under set at 235.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Monday, December 26, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and SportsNet RM
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Jazz Betting Stats & Information
- The Jazz have been favored on the moneyline 13 total times this season. They’ve finished 7-6 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -219 or shorter, Utah has a record of 5-1 (83.3% win percentage).
- The Jazz have gone 20-15-0 ATS this season.
- The Jazz have a 3-3 record against the spread this season when favored by 5.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Utah’s games this year is 2.6 fewer points than the total of 235.5 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in 19 of the Jazz’s 32 games with a set total.
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- The Spurs have entered the game as underdogs 30 times this season and won nine, or 30%, of those games.
- This season, San Antonio has won five of its 22 games, or 22.7%, when it is the underdog by at least +179 on the moneyline.
- The Spurs have covered the spread 13 times in 32 games with a set spread.
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 8-14 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for San Antonio’s games this season is 4.7 fewer points than the point total of 235.5 for this outing.
- Games involving the Spurs have hit the over 16 times this year.
Jazz vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Jazz Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Jazz this season is Lauri Markkanen (among active players), who averages 22.8 points, 8.1 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Mike Conley is averaging 9.5 points, 7.4 assists and 2.1 rebounds a game, while Jarred Vanderbilt adds 8.4 points, 2.8 assists and 8.1 rebounds per outing.
- Malik Beasley makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Jazz, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson averages 20.9 points per game. He also pulls down 5.1 rebounds and averages 2.9 assists per game.
- Tre Jones adds 12.8 points, 3.5 rebounds and 6.7 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Jakob Poeltl is on the books for 12.1 points, nine rebounds and three assists per game.
- Devin Vassell is reliable from deep with 2.8 made threes per game.