Table of Contents
The Miami Heat (16-17) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Minnesota Timberwolves (16-17) on Monday, December 26, 2022 at FTX Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on BSSUN and BSN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 223.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Monday, December 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN and BSN
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have been favored on the moneyline 24 total times this season. They’ve gone 14-10 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -202 or shorter, Miami has a record of 4-5 (44.4% win percentage).
- The Heat are 10-21-2 against the spread this season.
- The Heat are 3-9 against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- Miami’s average point total in outings this year is 217.1, 6.4 points fewer than the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 15 of the Heat’s 33 games with a set total.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Timberwolves have won five out of the 15 games, or 33.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Minnesota has won one of its four games when it is the underdog by at least +167 on the moneyline.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread 13 times over 33 games with a set spread.
- The Timberwolves are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Minnesota’s games this year have averaged a total of 230.4 points, 6.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- This season, 14 of the Timberwolves’ games have gone over the point total.
Heat vs. Timberwolves Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- Bam Adebayo averages 20.8 points and 9.8 rebounds per game, with 3.4 assists.
- Kyle Lowry puts up 14.3 points per game while adding 4.8 rebounds and 5.9 assists for the Heat.
- Tyler Herro leads active Heat in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- Anthony Edwards scores 23.2 points per game, while also collecting six rebounds and racking up 4.5 assists per game.
- D’Angelo Russell adds 16.6 points, 3.3 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game to the team’s offensive output, while Rudy Gobert records 14 points, 12.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Edwards is dependable from distance with 2.5 made threes per game.