Table of Contents
The Houston Rockets (9-23) will look to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (14-18) on Monday, December 26, 2022 at United Center as 8.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and SportsNet SW. The matchup has an over/under set at 227 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Monday, December 26, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and SportsNet SW
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls have won five of the 11 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (45.5%).
- Chicago has played as a moneyline favorite of -350 or shorter in just one game this season, and lost.
- So far this season, the Bulls have compiled a 16-16-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulls have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 8.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total Chicago has had in its games this season is 0.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- A total of 14 of the Bulls’ 32 games with a set total have hit the over (43.8%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- The Rockets have entered the game as underdogs 30 times this season and won nine, or 30%, of those games.
- Houston has a record of 2-10, a 16.7% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +274 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockets have covered the spread 14 times this year (14-15-3).
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 6-6-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Houston this year is 2.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Rockets have hit the over 16 times this year.
Bulls vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- The Bulls active leader in points and assists this season is DeMar DeRozan, who scores 25.8 points per game along with 4.9 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic’s averages this season are 16.9 points, 10.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game.
- The Bulls get 2.8 three-pointers per game out of Zach LaVine.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 21.3 points per game. He also collects 4.3 rebounds and averages 3.6 assists per game.
- Alperen Sengun is on the books for 14.6 points, 8.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, while Kevin Porter Jr. adds 18.7 points, 5.4 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game.
- Green is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Rockets (among active players), hitting 2.2 threes per game.