Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Lakers (13-20) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Orlando Magic (13-21) on Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at Amway Center as 4-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSFL and SportsNet LA. The over/under for the matchup is set at 235.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Magic vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and SportsNet LA
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Magic Betting Stats & Information
- The Magic have won 40% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (2-3).
- Orlando has played as a moneyline favorite of -185 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The Magic have a 19-13-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Magic are 1-1 against the spread when favored by 4 points or more this season.
- Orlando’s average point total in outings this year is 223.4, 11.6 points less than the total in this game.
- Magic games have hit the over in 18 out of 33 opportunities (54.5%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers have won seven, or 30.4%, of the 23 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has won two of its 15 games, or 13.3%, when it is the underdog by at least +155 on the moneyline.
- The Lakers have covered the spread 12 times this year (12-20-1).
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Lakers have an ATS record of only 2-13-1.
- The average point total for Los Angeles this season is 1.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Lakers games have gone over the total 20 times this year.
Magic vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Magic Rank||Magic AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Franz Wagner leads active Magic’s players in points and assists per game, scoring 19.8 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- Bol Bol averages 12.1 points per game while adding 7.1 rebounds and one assist for the Magic.
- The Magic get 1.5 three-pointers per game out of Wagner.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- LeBron James averages 27.8 points per game, while also grabbing eight rebounds and racking up 6.6 assists per game.
- Anthony Davis is on the books for 27.4 points, 12.1 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, while Russell Westbrook adds 14.7 points, 6.1 rebounds and 7.5 assists per game.
- James averages 2.1 three-pointers per game.