Table of Contents
The Ball State Cardinals (8-4) host the Chicago State Cougars (3-12) after winning three home games in a row. The Cardinals are heavy favorites by 12.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 28, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cardinals vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Muncie, Indiana
- Arena: John E. Worthen Arena
Ball State Betting Stats & Information
- Ball State has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve gone 5-1 in those games.
- The Cardinals have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -909 or shorter.
- The Cardinals’ ATS record is 6-4-0 this season.
- The Cougars have a 4-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Ball State’s games this season is 0.1 more points than the over/under of 143 in this game.
Chicago State Betting Stats & Info
- Chicago State has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won twice.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +600 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cougars are 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have a 4-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Chicago State’s games this year is 4.1 fewer points than the point total of 143 in this outing.
Ball State vs. Chicago State Season Stat Comparison
|Ball State Rank||Ball State AVG||Chicago State AVG||Chicago State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ball State Cardinals Leaders
- Jaylin Sellers leads the Cardinals in scoring, tallying 14.5 points per game to go with 4.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Payton Sparks is Ball State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.9 per game, while Jarron Coleman is its best passer, averaging 3.7 assists in each contest.
- The Cardinals get the most three-point shooting production out of Coleman, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Chicago State Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars’ Wesley Cardet Jr. averages enough points (15.4 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Jahsean Corbett is at the top of the Chicago State rebounding leaderboard with 8.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 13.4 points and tacks on 1.1 assists per game.
- Elijah Weaver is consistent from three-point range and leads the Cougars with 1.9 made threes per game.