Table of Contents
The Nevada Wolf Pack (10-3, 0-0 MWC) are just 2-point favorites as they attempt to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they square off against the Boise State Broncos (10-3, 0-0 MWC) on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Lawlor Events Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 130.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Arena: Lawlor Events Center
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has been favored on the moneyline eight times this season. They’ve finished 7-1 in those games.
- The Wolf Pack have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wolf Pack have put together an 8-4-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Broncos are 3-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Nevada has had set in matchups this season is 6.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Boise State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Boise State has been listed as the underdog in five games but won them all.
- The Broncos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +105.
- So far this season, the Broncos have compiled an 8-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Broncos are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average total in Boise State’s games this year is 1.6 fewer points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Nevada vs. Boise State Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Boise State AVG||Boise State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolf Pack this season is Jarod Lucas, who averages 16.8 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.2 assists per game.
- Darrion Williams is Nevada’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.5 per game, while Kenan Blackshear is its best passer, distributing 5.1 assists in each contest.
- The Wolf Pack get the most three-point shooting production out of Lucas, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
Boise State Broncos Leaders
- Marcus Shaver Jr. paces the Broncos scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, knotching 14.8 points, 7.4 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Chibuzo Agbo is reliable from three-point range and leads the Broncos with 2.1 made threes per game.