Table of Contents
The Wyoming Cowboys (5-7, 0-0 MWC) are just 3-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Fresno State Bulldogs (4-7, 0-0 MWC) on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Save Mart Center. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 128.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Fresno, California
- Arena: Save Mart Center
Fresno State Betting Stats & Information
- Fresno State has won 33.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (2-4).
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -145 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are only 2-8-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Cowboys are 1-1-1 against the spread.
- The average total Fresno State has had set in games this year is 5.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- Wyoming has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +125 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Cowboys have put together a 3-7-1 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys are 1-1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- Wyoming’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 141.3 points, 12.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Fresno State vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|Fresno State Rank||Fresno State AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Isaih Moore, who scores 11.7 points and pulls down 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Fresno State’s best passer is Isaiah Hill, who averages 2.6 assists per game to go with his 8.9 PPG scoring average.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Anthony Holland, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- Noah Reynolds is the top scorer for the Cowboys with 14.7 points per game. He also tacks on 2.4 rebounds and two assists per game to his stats.
- The Wyoming leaders in rebounding and assists are Hunter Thompson with 4.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.1 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Hunter Maldonado with 3.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.2 points and 4.2 rebounds per game).
- Brendan Wenzel is consistent from three-point range and leads the Cowboys with 2.1 made threes per game.