Table of Contents
The Boston Celtics (24-10) face the Houston Rockets (10-23) as heavy, 14.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on NBCS-BOS and SportsNet SW. The matchup has an over/under of 230.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BOS and SportsNet SW
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have won 22 of the 32 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (68.8%).
- Boston has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1307 or shorter.
- The Celtics are 19-14-1 ATS this season.
- The average total for Boston’s games this year is 0.6 more points than the over/under of 230.5 in this game.
- Celtics games have hit the over in 19 out of 33 opportunities (57.6%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have been the underdog 31 times and won 10, or 32.3%, of those games.
- Houston has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +789.
- The Rockets have put together a 15-15-3 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Houston this year is five points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Rockets games have gone over the total 17 times this year.
Celtics vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- The Celtics get 30.9 points, 8.1 rebounds and 4.1 assists from Jayson Tatum.
- Marcus Smart averages 11.4 points per game while adding 3.4 rebounds and 7.4 assists for the Celtics.
- Tatum leads active Celtics in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- This season, Jalen Green scores 21.4 points per game and adds 4.4 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Alperen Sengun puts up 14.9 points, 8.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, while Kevin Porter Jr. adds 19.3 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- Green knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game.