Table of Contents
The Toronto Raptors (15-18) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (20-15) on Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on BSSC and SportsNet. The point total for the matchup is set at 218.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Clippers
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSC and SportsNet
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have won 55.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (10-8).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -180 or shorter, Toronto has gone 6-5 (54.5% win percentage).
- The Raptors have a 17-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 4 points or more, the Raptors have a 4-7 record against the spread.
- The average total Toronto has had in its matchups this season is 3.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Raptors games have hit the over in 17 out of 35 opportunities (48.6%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Clippers have been underdogs in 13 games this season and won four (30.8%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has a record of 1-5 when it is set as the underdog by +152 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Clippers have put together a record of 18-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Clippers have an ATS record of 5-4.
- The average point total for Los Angeles this year is 1.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Clippers have hit the over 14 times this season.
Raptors vs. Clippers Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- The Raptors active scoring leader is Pascal Siakam, who averages 26.2 per contest to go with 8.5 rebounds and 6.9 assists.
- Fred VanVleet contributes with 19.0 points, 6.0 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game, and Scottie Barnes adds 14.6 points, 4.5 assists and 6.7 rebounds per outing.
- VanVleet makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Raptors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Los Angeles Clippers Leaders
- Paul George averages 23.7 points per game. He also pulls down 6.1 rebounds and racks up 5.2 assists per game.
- John Wall also contributes 12.0 points, 2.7 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game, with Ivica Zubac adding 9.8 points, 10.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game.
- George is the most prolific from deep for the Clippers (among active players), hitting 2.9 threes per game.