Table of Contents
The Georgia Bulldogs (9-3) are heavily favored (by 10.5 points) to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the Rider Broncs (5-5) on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Broncs
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Georgia
- Arena: Stegeman Coliseum
Georgia Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 8-0.
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -556 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have put together a 6-6-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Broncs are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Georgia’s games this year is 1.9 fewer points than the over/under of 136 in this matchup.
Rider Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Rider has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- The Broncs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +393.
- The Broncs have gone 4-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Broncs are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Rider’s games this season is 4.6 more points than the point total of 136 for this outing.
Georgia vs. Rider Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia Rank||Georgia AVG||Rider AVG||Rider Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Kario Oquendo, who averages 14 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists.
- KyeRon Lindsay is Georgia’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.2 per game, while Terry Roberts is its best passer, averaging 4.6 assists in each contest.
- Oquendo makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Rider Broncs Leaders
- Dwight Murray Jr.’s points (19.3 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Broncs’ leaderboards.
- Mervin James grabs 6.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.2 points per game and adds two assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Rider rebounding leaderboard.
- Murray knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Broncs.