Table of Contents
The Duquesne Dukes (10-3, 0-0 A-10) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Dayton Flyers (8-5, 0-0 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 as 8-point underdogs. The Flyers have also won three games in a row. The point total for the matchup is set at 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flyers vs. Dukes
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Arena: UD Arena
Dayton Betting Stats & Information
- Dayton has won eight of 12 games when favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- The Flyers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -385 or shorter.
- The Flyers have a 5-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Dukes are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- The average point total in Dayton’s games this season is 4.7 fewer points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
Duquesne Betting Stats & Info
- Duquesne has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Dukes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +293 odds on them winning this game.
- The Dukes are 7-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Dukes have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 8 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total for Duquesne’s games this year is 16.9 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Dayton vs. Duquesne Season Stat Comparison
|Dayton Rank||Dayton AVG||Duquesne AVG||Duquesne Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dayton Flyers Leaders
- The Flyers scoring leader is Daron Holmes, who averages 17.7 per contest to go with 7.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Toumani Camara leads Dayton in rebounding, averaging 9.4 per game, while Malachi Smith leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.5 in each contest.
- Mustapha Amzil leads the Flyers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant racks up 17.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Dukes.
- The Duquesne leaders in rebounding and assists are Austin Rotroff with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 6 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Tevin Brewer with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.4 points and 1.8 rebounds per game).
- Grant is reliable from three-point range and leads the Dukes with 3.4 made threes per game.