Table of Contents
The No. 9 Arkansas Razorbacks (11-1, 0-0 SEC) will attempt to continue a seven-game winning streak when they visit the LSU Tigers (11-1, 0-0 SEC) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 as 5-point favorites. The Tigers have won six games in a row. The over/under is 144 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Razorbacks vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arena: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
Arkansas Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas has been the moneyline favorite 11 times this season. They’ve gone 10-1 in those games.
- The Razorbacks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -225 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Razorbacks have put together a 7-4-1 record against the spread.
- The average total Arkansas has had set in games this season is 2.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
LSU Betting Stats & Info
- LSU has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +180 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tigers have a 4-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for LSU this season is 7.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Arkansas vs. LSU Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas Rank||Arkansas AVG||LSU AVG||LSU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas Razorbacks Leaders
- Ricky Council IV leads the Razorbacks in scoring, tallying 18.3 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Trevon Brazile leads Arkansas in rebounding, averaging six per game, while Anthony Black leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- The Razorbacks get the most three-point shooting production out of Brazile, who makes 1.2 threes per game.
LSU Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is K.J. Williams with 19.3 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Justice Hill’s assist statline paces LSU; he dishes out 4.2 assists per game.
- Adam Miller is dependable from three-point range and leads the Tigers with 2.3 made threes per game.