Table of Contents
The San Diego State Aztecs (9-3, 0-0 MWC) are heavy favorites (-17) as they look to build on a five-game home win streak when they take on the Air Force Falcons (9-4, 0-0 MWC) on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Arena: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl
|San Diego State||-17||129.5|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has been the moneyline favorite 10 times this season. They’ve finished 8-2 in those games.
- The Aztecs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -2000 or shorter.
- The Aztecs have a 3-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for San Diego State’s games this season is 11.4 more points than the total of 129.5 in this matchup.
Air Force Betting Stats & Info
- Air Force has won two of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Falcons have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1100 odds on them winning this game.
- The Falcons’ ATS record is 8-4-1 this season.
- Air Force’s games this year have averaged a total of 131.5 points, two more than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego State vs. Air Force Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Air Force AVG||Air Force Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- The Aztecs leader in points and assists is Darrion Trammell, who puts up 13.2 points per game along with 3.6 assists.
- Nathan Mensah leads San Diego State in rebounding, pulling down 5.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 7 points a contest.
- Trammell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aztecs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Air Force Falcons Leaders
- Jake Heidbreder is the top scorer for the Falcons with 15.7 points per game. He also tacks on 3.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Air Force leaders in rebounding and assists are Rytis Petraitis with 5.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.5 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Ethan Taylor with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.4 points and 4.3 rebounds per game).
- Heidbreder is reliable from three-point range and leads the Falcons with 2.5 made threes per game.