Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (12-0, 0-0 MWC) are favored (-8.5) to extend a 12-game win streak when they host the Colorado State Rams (8-5, 0-0 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Dreamstyle Arena. The point total is 151.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Rams
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 9-0.
- The Lobos have not played as a moneyline favorite of -345 or shorter.
- The Lobos have gone 7-3-1 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this year, the Rams are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average total New Mexico has had set in games this year is 0.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- Colorado State has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Rams have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +260 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rams are 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- Colorado State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 144 points, 7.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico vs. Colorado State Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- The Lobos scoring leader is Morris Udeze, who averages 17.5 per contest to go with 7.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Josiah Allick leads New Mexico in rebounding, averaging 8.2 per game, while Jaelen House leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.3 in each contest.
- House makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lobos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- Isaiah Stevens’ points (18.3 per game) and assists (5.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Rams’ leaderboards.
- John Tonje is at the top of the Colorado State rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game. He also notches 14.2 points and tacks on 0.9 assists per game.
- Stevens hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.