Table of Contents
The New Mexico State Aggies (7-5, 0-0 WAC) are at home in WAC action against the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (8-5, 0-0 WAC) on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Aggies are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 159.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Thunderbirds
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Arena: Pan American Center
|New Mexico State||-6.5||159|
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Aggies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -250 or shorter.
- The Aggies have a 4-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Thunderbirds have a 2-0-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- New Mexico State’s average point total in outings this season is 144.9, 14.1 points less than the total in this game.
Southern Utah Betting Stats & Info
- Southern Utah has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Thunderbirds have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +200 moneyline set for this game.
- The Thunderbirds are 4-3-2 against the spread this season.
- The Thunderbirds are 2-0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- Southern Utah’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 162.8 points, 3.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico State vs. Southern Utah Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico State Rank||New Mexico State AVG||Southern Utah AVG||Southern Utah Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Aggies is Deshawndre Washington, who tallies 12.8 points, 7.9 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game.
- Mike Peake makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Southern Utah Thunderbirds Leaders
- Harrison Butler paces the Thunderbirds in both rebounds and assists with 6.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
- Tevian Jones counts for 19.8 points per game, making him the top scorer on Southern Utah’s squad.
- Jones makes 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Thunderbirds.