Table of Contents
The No. 19 Kentucky Wildcats (8-3, 0-0 SEC) hit the road in SEC play against the Missouri Tigers (11-1, 0-0 SEC) on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Arena: Mizzou Arena
Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Kentucky has a 5-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Wildcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 4-7-0 this season.
- The Tigers are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Kentucky’s games this year is 10.4 fewer points than the total of 153.5 in this matchup.
Missouri Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Missouri has been the underdog three times and won two of those games.
- The Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +115 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 7-4-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total for Missouri’s games this year is 9.9 more points than the point total of 153.5 in this outing.
Kentucky vs. Missouri Season Stat Comparison
|Kentucky Rank||Kentucky AVG||Missouri AVG||Missouri Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kentucky Wildcats Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe leads the Wildcats in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15 points and 13 rebounds per game.
- Sahvir Wheeler leads Kentucky in assists, averaging 6.3 per game while also scoring 8.8 points per contest.
- Antonio Reeves leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge racks up 16.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Tigers.
- Kobe Brown puts up a stat line of 5.7 rebounds, 14.4 points and 2.8 assists per game for Missouri to take the top rebound spot on the team. Nick Honor holds the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 10.5 points and two rebounds per contest.
- Hodge is the top shooter from deep for the Tigers, hitting 3.3 threes per game.