Table of Contents
The UNC Wilmington Seahawks (10-3, 0-0 CAA) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Monmouth Hawks (1-12, 0-0 CAA) on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seahawks vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: West Long Branch, New Jersey
- Arena: OceanFirst Bank Center
UNC Wilmington Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Wilmington has been the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Seahawks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -909 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Seahawks have put together an 8-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Hawks are 1-6 against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UNC Wilmington’s games this season is 3.3 fewer points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
Monmouth Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Monmouth has been the underdog 13 times and won one of those games.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +600.
- So far this year, the Hawks have compiled a 4-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Hawks have a 1-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 12.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Monmouth’s games this year is 4.6 more points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
UNC Wilmington vs. Monmouth Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Wilmington Rank||UNC Wilmington AVG||Monmouth AVG||Monmouth Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Wilmington Seahawks Leaders
- Trazarien White leads the Seahawks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 13.6 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- UNC Wilmington’s best passer is Shykeim Phillips, who averages 2.1 assists per game to go with his 10.7 PPG scoring average.
- Donovan Newby makes more threes per game than any other member of the Seahawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Monmouth Hawks Leaders
- Myles Foster puts up 11.8 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Hawks, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Myles Ruth dishes out more assists than any other Monmouth player with 2.5 per game. He also averages 8.6 points and grabs 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Jack Collins makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Hawks.