Table of Contents
Two streaking teams meet when the BYU Cougars (10-5, 0-0 WCC) visit the Pacific Tigers (7-8, 0-0 WCC) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Tigers are 6.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their five-game win streak going against the Cougars, who have won five straight. The matchup’s point total is 148.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Stockton, California
- Arena: Alex G. Spanos Center
BYU Betting Stats & Information
- BYU has won 62.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-3).
- The Cougars have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -282 or shorter.
- The Cougars are 5-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- BYU’s average point total in matchups this year is 146.5, 1.5 points less than the over/under in this game.
Pacific Betting Stats & Info
- Pacific has won three of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +220 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tigers have a 5-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average total for Pacific’s games this season is 1.1 more points than the point total of 148 in this outing.
BYU vs. Pacific Season Stat Comparison
|BYU Rank||BYU AVG||Pacific AVG||Pacific Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
BYU Cougars Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Cougars this season is Rudi Williams, who averages 13.7 points, 2.6 rebounds, and three assists per game.
- BYU’s leading rebounder is Fousseyni Traore averaging 8.4 boards per game and its best passer is Dallin Hall and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Jaxson Robinson leads the Cougars in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Pacific Tigers Leaders
- Keylan Boone is the top scorer for the Tigers with 10.8 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- Pacific’s leader in rebounds is Donovan Williams with 4.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Tyler Beard with 3.2 per game.
- Luke Avdalovic makes 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.