Table of Contents
The Miami Heat (17-17) play the Los Angeles Lakers (14-20) as 8-point favorites on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV, BSSUN, and SportsNet LA. The matchup has an over/under set at 227.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSUN, and SportsNet LA
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have won 58.3% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (14-10).
- Miami has played as a moneyline favorite of -342 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- So far this season, the Heat have compiled an 11-21-2 record against the spread.
- The Heat have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were favored by 8 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Miami’s games this year is 10.2 fewer points than the total of 227.5 in this matchup.
- The Heat have gone over in 16 of their 34 games with a set total (47.1%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Lakers have been the underdog 24 times and won eight, or 33.3%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 1-3 when it is set as the underdog by +269 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Lakers have put together a record of 13-20-1 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Los Angeles this season is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Lakers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 21 times this year.
Heat vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- Bam Adebayo averages 20.8 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Kyle Lowry’s averages this season are 14.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and six assists per game.
- The Heat get 2.7 three-pointers per game out of Max Strus.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- This season, LeBron James averages 27.8 points per game and adds eight rebounds and 6.6 assists per game.
- Anthony Davis averages 27.4 points, 12.1 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, while Russell Westbrook adds 14.7 points, 6.3 rebounds and 7.7 assists per game.
- Lonnie Walker IV averages 2.1 three-pointers per game.