Table of Contents
The Detroit Pistons (8-28) will look to stop a six-game losing streak when they host the Orlando Magic (13-22) on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena as only 1.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSDET and BSFL. The matchup has an over/under of 229 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Magic vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and BSFL
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
Magic Betting Stats & Information
- The Magic have been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They’ve gone 2-4 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -117 or shorter, Orlando has gone 1-3 (25% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Magic have compiled a 19-14-2 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Magic are 2-3 against the spread.
- Orlando’s average point total in outings this season is 223.9, 5.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The Magic have gone over in 19 of their 36 games with a set total (52.8%).
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pistons have won seven out of the 34 games, or 20.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Detroit has won seven of its 34 games, or 20.6%, when it is the underdog by at least -103 on the moneyline.
- The Pistons have covered the spread 17 times over 36 games with a set spread.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 16-17-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Detroit this year is 1.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Pistons games have gone over the total 22 times this year.
Magic vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Magic Rank||Magic AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Orlando Magic Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Magic this season is Franz Wagner, who scores 19.7 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Bol Bol contributes 12.1 points per game and adds 7.1 rebounds and 1.0 assist for the Magic.
- Wagner makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Magic, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic scores 20.9 points per game, while also collecting 3.6 rebounds and racking up 2.4 assists per game.
- Killian Hayes adds 9.2 points, 2.9 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game to the team’s offensive output, while Jalen Duren puts up 7.6 points, 8.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic hits 2.4 three-pointers per game.