Table of Contents
The Toronto Raptors (15-19) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (20-13) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and SportsNet
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Grizzlies Betting Stats & Information
- The Grizzlies have won 19 of the 26 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (73.1%).
- Memphis has a record of 16-7 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -137 or shorter (winning 69.6%).
- So far this season, the Grizzlies have put together a 15-15-3 record against the spread.
- The Grizzlies are 11-10-3 against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Grizzlies games have gone over the point total in 16 out of 34 opportunities (47.1%).
Toronto Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Raptors have won five out of the 15 games, or 33.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Toronto has won three of its 11 games, or 27.3%, when it is the underdog by at least +114 on the moneyline.
- The Raptors have gone 17-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Raptors went 7-4 against the spread.
- This season, Raptors games have hit the over 18 times.
Grizzlies vs. Raptors Season Stat Comparison
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Grizzlies this season is Ja Morant, who scores 27.1 points and dishes out 7.8 assists per game.
- Steven Adams scores 7.7 points per game and adds 10.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists for the Grizzlies.
- The Grizzlies get 2.2 three-pointers per game out of Dillon Brooks.
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- This season, OG Anunoby averages 18.8 points per game and adds 5.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
- Fred VanVleet adds 18.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game to the team’s offensive output, while Scottie Barnes puts up 14.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game.
- VanVleet makes 2.8 three-pointers per game.