Table of Contents
The Oklahoma City Thunder (15-19) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Charlotte Hornets (9-26) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Spectrum Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and BSOK.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSOK
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
Hornets Betting Stats & Information
- The Hornets have gone 3-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 37.5% of those games).
- Charlotte has gone 2-5 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -118 or shorter (winning 28.6%).
- The Hornets have a 15-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Hornets are 2-5 against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in 18 of the Hornets’ 34 games with a set total.
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- The Thunder have won 12, or 48%, of the 25 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Oklahoma City has a record of 12-12, a 50% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by -102 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Thunder have registered a 21-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Thunder have gone 18-6 against the spread.
- Thunder games have gone over the total 19 times this season.
Hornets vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|Hornets Rank||Hornets AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- The Hornets active scoring leader is Kelly Oubre Jr., who averages 20.6 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Terry Rozier contributes with 20.3 points, 5.5 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game, and Mason Plumlee adds 10.1 points, 3.8 assists and 9.1 rebounds per contest.
- Oubre makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Hornets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s statline this season includes 31.5 points, 5.8 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Josh Giddey is on the books for 14.6 points, 8.1 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort is the top shooter from deep for the Thunder (among active players), hitting 1.6 threes per game.