Table of Contents
The New York Knicks (18-17) will attempt to halt a four-game losing streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (11-23) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at AT&T Center as 5.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSSW and MSG.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knicks vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and MSG
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Knicks Betting Stats & Information
- The Knicks have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (10-5).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -202 or shorter, New York has gone 5-2 (71.4% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Knicks have compiled an 18-16-1 record against the spread.
- The Knicks have a 3-3 record against the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Knicks games have hit the over in 18 out of 34 opportunities (52.9%).
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Spurs have won 10 out of the 32 games, or 31.2%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- San Antonio has a record of 5-18, a 21.7% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +168 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Spurs have put together a record of 14-20-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Spurs have an ATS record of 8-15.
- This season, Spurs games have hit the over 18 times.
Knicks vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New York Knicks Leaders
- The Knicks get 23.3 points, 9.6 rebounds and 3.6 assists from Julius Randle.
- Jalen Brunson scores 20.2 points per game and adds 3.2 rebounds and 6.5 assists for the Knicks.
- Randle makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Knicks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson averages 20.9 points per game. He also pulls down five rebounds and averages three assists per game.
- Tre Jones adds 12.8 points, 3.6 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Jakob Poeltl puts up 12.2 points, 8.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game.
- Devin Vassell is the top scorer from distance for the Spurs (among active players), hitting 2.8 threes per game.