Table of Contents
The Minnesota Timberwolves (16-18) are underdogs (+7.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the New Orleans Pelicans (21-12) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Smoothie King Center. The contest airs on BSNO and BSN. The matchup has an over/under set at 232.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and BSN
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have been favored on the moneyline 22 total times this season. They’ve finished 15-7 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -298 or shorter, New Orleans has gone 5-2 (71.4% win percentage).
- The Pelicans are 18-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans are 3-4 against the spread when favored by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for New Orleans’ games this season is 2.3 fewer points than the over/under of 232.5 in this matchup.
- Pelicans games have gone over the point total in 19 out of 34 opportunities (55.9%).
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Timberwolves have been the underdog 15 times and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- Minnesota has played as an underdog of +237 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread 13 times in 34 games with a set spread.
- The Timberwolves have not covered a spread when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- The average point total for Minnesota this season is 2.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Timberwolves games have gone over the total 15 times this year.
Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- Zion Williamson leads active Pelicans players in scoring, tallying 25.2 points per game to go with 7.2 rebounds and 4.7 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas adds 13.9 points, 1.8 assists and 9.4 rebounds per contest. CJ McCollum puts up 19.3 points, 6.1 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- The Pelicans get 2.5 three-pointers per game out of McCollum.
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- Anthony Edwards scores 23.4 points per game, while also pulling down six rebounds and dishing out 4.5 assists per game.
- D’Angelo Russell adds 16.5 points, 3.3 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game to the team’s offensive output, while Rudy Gobert records 13.9 points, 12.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Edwards is the top shooter from distance for the Timberwolves (among active players), hitting 2.6 threes per game.