Table of Contents
A pair of the league’s best scorers take the court when Trae Young (11th, 27.3 PPG) and the Atlanta Hawks (17-18) host LeBron James (ninth, 27.8 PPG) and the Los Angeles Lakers (14-21) on Friday, December 30, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV, BSSE, and SportsNet LA. The Hawks are 7.5-point favorites. The matchup has an over/under of 233.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSE, and SportsNet LA
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
Hawks Betting Stats & Information
- The Hawks are 12-8 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 5-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -298 or shorter (winning 83.3%).
- The Hawks have a 14-20-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point favorites this season, the Hawks are 2-3-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Atlanta’s games this season is 4.1 fewer points than the over/under of 233.5 in this matchup.
- In the Hawks’ 35 games with a set total, 20 have hit the over (57.1%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers have won eight, or 32%, of the 25 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Los Angeles has a record of 1-8, a 11.1% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +238 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Lakers have put together a record of 13-21-1 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers are just 1-8 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Los Angeles this season is 0.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Lakers have hit the over 21 times this season.
Hawks vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Young leads active Hawks’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 27.3 points and distributing 9.9 assists.
- Clint Capela averages 12 points per game while adding 11.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists for the Hawks.
- Young leads active Hawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- James scores 27.8 points per game, while also grabbing eight rebounds and averaging 6.6 assists per game.
- Russell Westbrook adds 14.7 points, 6.3 rebounds and 7.7 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Anthony Davis puts up 27.4 points, 12.1 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
- Lonnie Walker IV is the most prolific from deep for the Lakers (among active players), hitting 2.1 threes per game.