Table of Contents
The Chicago Bulls (15-19) are at home in Central Division play against the Detroit Pistons (9-28) on Friday, December 30, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bulls are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 229.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSDET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls have a 5-7 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 41.7% of those games).
- Chicago has played as a moneyline favorite of -310 or shorter in just one game this season, and lost.
- So far this season, the Bulls have compiled a 17-17-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulls are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- The average point total in Chicago’s games this year is 0.9 fewer points than the total of 229.5 in this matchup.
- The Bulls have gone over in 16 of their 37 games with a set total (43.2%).
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pistons have won eight out of the 35 games, or 22.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Detroit has a record of 3-13, a 18.8% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +246 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Pistons have covered the spread 18 times in 37 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Pistons went 13-6-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Detroit this year is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Pistons games have gone over the total 22 times this season.
Bulls vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- The Bulls active leader in points and assists this season is DeMar DeRozan, who scores 26.5 points per game along with five assists.
- Nikola Vucevic’s averages this season are 16.7 points, 10.3 rebounds and three assists per game.
- The Bulls get 2.8 three-pointers per game out of Zach LaVine.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- This season, Bojan Bogdanovic averages 20.7 points per game and adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
- Killian Hayes adds 9.1 points, 2.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Jalen Duren is on the books for 7.6 points, 8.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic is the most prolific from distance for the Pistons (among active players), hitting 2.4 threes per game.