Table of Contents
The Miami Heat (18-17) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to build on a four-game road win streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (22-12) on Friday, December 30, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 223.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nuggets vs. Heat
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ALT and BSSUN
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
Nuggets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nuggets have won 69.2% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (18-8).
- Denver has gone 13-5 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -190 or shorter (winning 72.2%).
- The Nuggets are 16-17-1 against the spread this season.
- The Nuggets are 8-10 against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Denver has had set in games this season is 6.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Out of the Nuggets’ 35 games with a set total, 16 have hit the over (45.7%).
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Heat have been the underdog 10 times and won three of those games.
- Miami has a record of 2-5 when it is set as the underdog by +158 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Heat have put together a 12-21-2 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Heat have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Miami this year is 6.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Heat have hit the over 16 times this season.
Nuggets vs. Heat Season Stat Comparison
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic puts up 25.7 points and 10.8 rebounds and 9.4 assists per game.
- The Nuggets get 2.1 three-pointers per game out of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope.
Miami Heat Leaders
- This season, Tyler Herro scores 21 points per game and adds 5.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game.
- Kyle Lowry also contributes 14.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and six assists per game, with Bam Adebayo adding 20.9 points, 9.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
- Herro makes 3.3 three-pointers per game.