Table of Contents
The Sacramento Kings (18-15) square off against the Utah Jazz (19-18) as 3.5-point favorites on Friday, December 30, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and SportsNet RM. The point total is set at 239 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Jazz
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and SportsNet RM
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have been the moneyline favorite 16 total times this season. They’ve finished 12-4 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -152 or shorter, Sacramento has gone 8-2 (80% win percentage).
- The Kings are 19-13-1 ATS this season.
- The Kings have a 6-4 record against the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Sacramento’s games this year is 4.5 fewer points than the over/under of 239 in this matchup.
- In the Kings’ 37 games with a set total, 15 have hit the over (40.5%).
Utah Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Jazz have been the underdog 22 times and won 12, or 54.5%, of those games.
- This season, Utah has won eight of its 15 games, or 53.3%, when it is the underdog by at least +128 on the moneyline.
- The Jazz have put together a 20-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Jazz have an ATS record of 11-4.
- The average over/under for Utah’s games this season is six fewer points than the point total of 239 for this outing.
- This season, Jazz games have hit the over 20 times.
Kings vs. Jazz Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- The Kings get 18.3 points, 12.3 rebounds and 6.7 assists from Domantas Sabonis.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 23.6 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 5.7 assists.
- Kevin Huerter makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Kings, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen scores 23.2 points per game, while also grabbing 8.4 rebounds and dishing out two assists per game.
- Jordan Clarkson records 20.3 points, 3.9 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game.
- Malik Beasley is the top scorer from distance for the Jazz (among active players), hitting 3.2 threes per game.