Table of Contents
The Golden State Warriors (18-18) host the Portland Trail Blazers (18-16) after winning four straight home games. The Trail Blazers are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, December 30, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 231.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trail Blazers vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and ROOT Sports NW+
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
Trail Blazers Betting Stats & Information
- The Trail Blazers have won nine of the 15 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (60%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter, Portland has gone 8-5 (61.5% win percentage).
- The Trail Blazers have a 19-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Trail Blazers are 8-6 against the spread.
- Portland’s average point total in outings this year is 224.3, 7.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- A total of 16 of the Trail Blazers’ 36 games with a set total have hit the over (44.4%).
Golden State Betting Stats & Info
- The Warriors have won four, or 28.6%, of the 14 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Golden State has a record of 3-7, a 30% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +118 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Warriors have compiled a 16-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Golden State’s games this season is 1.8 more points than the point total of 231.5 in this outing.
- Warriors games have gone over the total 20 times this season.
Trail Blazers vs. Warriors Season Stat Comparison
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- Anfernee Simons leads active Trail Blazers players in scoring, tallying 22.4 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 4.1 assists.
- Jusuf Nurkic adds 14.8 points, three assists and 9.9 rebounds per matchup. Damian Lillard puts up 27.5 points, 7.2 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Simons leads active Trail Blazers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- Stephen Curry averages 30 points per game, while also collecting 6.6 rebounds and racking up 6.8 assists per game.
- Kevon Looney’s statline of 7.8 rebounds, 6.5 points and 2.9 assists adds to the squard’s efforts.
- Curry makes five three-pointers per game.