Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (22-12) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (20-13) on Friday, December 30, 2022 at Smoothie King Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET on BSNO and NBCS-PH. The matchup has an over/under of 226.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and NBCS-PH
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have been favored on the moneyline 23 total times this season. They’ve gone 16-7 in those games.
- New Orleans has a record of 11-4 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -132 or shorter (winning 73.3%).
- The Pelicans’ ATS record is 18-16-0 this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 2 points or more, the Pelicans have an 8-9 record against the spread.
- The average total New Orleans has had set in games this season is 3.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Pelicans games have gone over the point total in 20 out of 33 opportunities (60.6%).
Philadelphia Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the 76ers have won six out of the 12 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Philadelphia has a record of 3-5 when it is set as the underdog by +110 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The 76ers have covered the spread 20 times this year (20-13-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this season, the 76ers went 4-4 against the spread.
- Philadelphia’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 219.7 points, 6.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Games involving the 76ers have hit the over 17 times this season.
Pelicans vs. 76ers Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- The Pelicans active scoring leader is Zion Williamson, who averages 25.8 per contest to go with seven rebounds and 4.7 assists.
- CJ McCollum is averaging 19.4 points, 6.1 assists and 5.1 rebounds per game, while Jonas Valanciunas adds 13.8 points, 1.9 assists and 9.4 rebounds per matchup.
- McCollum makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Pelicans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid scores 33.7 points per game, while also pulling down 9.8 rebounds and dishing out 4.3 assists per game.
- De’Anthony Melton hits 2.4 three-pointers per game.