Table of Contents
The CSU Northridge Matadors (3-8, 0-0 Big West) visit the Cal Poly Mustangs (6-6, 0-0 Big West) after losing six straight road games. The Mustangs are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 29, 2022. The point total is 127 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mustangs vs. Matadors
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Luis Obispo, California
- Arena: Robert A. Mott Gymnasium
Cal Poly Betting Stats & Information
- Cal Poly has won two of four games when the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- The Mustangs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -239 or shorter.
- The Mustangs are 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Matadors are 3-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Cal Poly has had in its matchups this year is one more point than this particular game’s point total.
CSU Northridge Betting Stats & Info
- CSU Northridge has won one of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Matadors have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +189 odds on them winning this game.
- The Matadors are 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Matadors have a 3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for CSU Northridge this season is 9.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Cal Poly vs. CSU Northridge Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Poly Rank||Cal Poly AVG||CSU Northridge AVG||CSU Northridge Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cal Poly Mustangs Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma leads the Mustangs in scoring, tallying 11.7 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 0.4 assists.
- Trevon Taylor leads Cal Poly in rebounding, averaging 5.2 per game, while Camren Pierce leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.3 in each contest.
- Chance Hunter leads the Mustangs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
CSU Northridge Matadors Leaders
- Atin Wright is the top scorer for the Matadors with 15.5 points per game. He also tacks on 2.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- Onyi Eyisi puts up a stat line of six rebounds, 4.4 points and 0.1 assists per game for CSU Northridge to take the top rebound spot on the team. Dionte Bostick has the top spot for assists with three per game, adding 13.6 points and 4.5 rebounds per outing.
- Wright is dependable from distance and leads the Matadors with 2.1 made threes per game.