Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bearcats (9-4, 0-0 AAC) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Tulane Green Wave (7-4, 0-0 AAC) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Fifth Third Arena as 4.5-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 152.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Green Wave
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Arena: Fifth Third Arena
Cincinnati Betting Stats & Information
- Cincinnati has been favored on the moneyline nine times this season. They’ve finished 8-1 in those games.
- The Bearcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -191 or shorter.
- The Bearcats’ ATS record is 9-3-0 this season.
- The average point total for Cincinnati’s games this season is 3.6 fewer points than the over/under of 152.5 in this matchup.
Tulane Betting Stats & Info
- This is the first time Tulane will play as an underdog this season.
- The Green Wave have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +156.
- The Green Wave are only 2-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The average over/under in Tulane’s games this season is four fewer points than the point total of 152.5 in this outing.
Cincinnati vs. Tulane Season Stat Comparison
|Cincinnati Rank||Cincinnati AVG||Tulane AVG||Tulane Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cincinnati Bearcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bearcats this season is David Dejulius, who averages 16.6 points, 1.4 rebounds, and 3.2 assists per game.
- Cincinnati’s leading rebounder is Viktor Lakhin averaging 7.6 boards per game and its best passer is Mika Adams-Woods and his 3.5 assists per game.
- The Bearcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Landers Nolley II, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Tulane Green Wave Leaders
- The Green Wave’s Jalen Cook racks up enough points (20.2 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Kevin Cross grabs 5.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 14.2 points per game and adds 3.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Tulane rebounding leaderboard.
- Jaylen Forbes is dependable from distance and leads the Green Wave with 2.6 made threes per game.