Table of Contents
The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (4-9, 0-0 SoCon) are underdogs (+7.5) as they try to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Wofford Terriers (8-5, 0-0 SoCon) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. The matchup’s over/under is 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Buccaneers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Arena: Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium
Wofford Betting Stats & Information
- Wofford is 4-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7%).
- The Terriers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -346 or shorter.
- The Terriers are 8-4-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this season, the Buccaneers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Wofford has had set in matchups this season is 4.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
East Tennessee State Betting Stats & Info
- East Tennessee State has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Buccaneers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +273.
- So far this year, the Buccaneers have compiled a 3-8-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Buccaneers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for East Tennessee State this year is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wofford vs. East Tennessee State Season Stat Comparison
|Wofford Rank||Wofford AVG||East Tennessee State AVG||East Tennessee State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wofford Terriers Leaders
- The Terriers leader in points and assists is Jackson Paveletzke, who puts up 15.8 points per game along with 4.1 assists.
- Messiah Jones is Wofford’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 9 points per game.
- The Terriers get the most three-point shooting production out of Corey Tripp, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
East Tennessee State Buccaneers Leaders
- Jalen Haynes is at the top of the Buccaneers scoring leaderboard with 13.3 points per game. He also collects 5.5 rebounds and dishes out 1.1 assists per game.
- The East Tennessee State leaders in rebounding and assists are Jaden Seymour with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.5 points and two assists per game) and Allen Strothers with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.5 points and 1.8 rebounds per game).
- Deanthony Tipler averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Buccaneers.