Table of Contents
The Wofford Terriers (15-15, 7-10 SoCon) are at home in SoCon action against the Chattanooga Mocs (15-15, 7-10 SoCon) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Terriers are 2-point favorites in the game. The point total is 149.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Terriers vs. Mocs?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Arena: Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium
Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Mocs
Wofford Betting Stats & Information
- Wofford has been favored on the moneyline 16 times this season. They’ve finished 8-8 in those games.
- The Terriers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -133 or shorter.
- The Terriers are 16-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mocs have a 3-6 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Wofford’s games this season is 1.9 fewer points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Info
- Chattanooga has won three, or 25%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Mocs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +111 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mocs’ ATS record is 11-15-1 this year.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Mocs are 3-6 against the spread.
- The average total for Chattanooga’s games this season is 1.8 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 for this outing.
Wofford vs. Chattanooga Season Stat Comparison
|Wofford Rank||Wofford AVG||Chattanooga AVG||Chattanooga Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wofford Terriers Leaders
- The Terriers leader in points and rebounds is B.J. Mack, who scores 16.5 points and grabs 5.4 boards per game.
- Wofford’s best passer is Jackson Paveletzke, who averages 3.9 assists per game to go with his 14.8 PPG scoring average.
- Mack leads the Terriers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- The Mocs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jamal Johnson with 14 points and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Chattanooga’s assist leader is Dalvin White with 2.9 per game. He also records 9.4 points per game and adds 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Johnson averages 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mocs.