Table of Contents
The Sacramento State Hornets (13-16, 6-10 Big Sky) visit the Montana Grizzlies (14-13, 8-7 Big Sky) after losing six road games in a row. The Grizzlies are favored by 7 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 129.5.
How do I watch Grizzlies vs. Hornets?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Missoula, Montana
- Arena: Dahlberg Arena
Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Hornets
Montana Betting Stats & Information
- Montana has won 71.4% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (10-4).
- The Grizzlies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -343 or shorter.
- The Grizzlies are 12-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this year, the Hornets are 3-2 against the spread.
- Montana’s average total in matchups this year has been 136.4, 6.9 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Sacramento State Betting Stats & Info
- Sacramento State has entered the game as underdogs 17 times this season and won four, or 23.5%, of those games.
- The Hornets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +270 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hornets have a 12-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have a 3-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Sacramento State this season is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana vs. Sacramento State Season Stat Comparison
|Montana Rank||Montana AVG||Sacramento State AVG||Sacramento State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- The Grizzlies leader in rebounds and assist is Josh Bannan, who pulls down 8.4 rebounds and gives out 3.7 assists per game along with scoring 15.1 points per contest.
- Montana’s leading scorer is Aanen Moody, who drops 15.7 points a game in addition to his 3.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Moody makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Sacramento State Hornets Leaders
- Zach Chappell scores 13.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hornets.
- The Sacramento State leaders in rebounding and assists are Callum McRae with 9.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.4 points and 2.4 assists per game) and Gianni Hunt with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.5 points and three rebounds per game).
- Austin Patterson is reliable from deep and leads the Hornets with 1.9 made threes per game.