Table of Contents
The Kansas City Royals and MJ Melendez will take on Dylan Bundy and the Minnesota Twins on Thursday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Melendez Props for Royals vs Twins
- Game Day: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Melendez in 2022
- Melendez is batting .219 with 16 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 58 walks.
- In MLB play, Melendez ranks 94th in home runs and 108th in RBI.
- Melendez has reached base with a hit 62 times this season in 109 games played (56.9%), including multiple hits in 19.3% of them (21 times).
- In 14 of 109 games this season, Melendez has gone yard (12.8%). He’s gone deep in 3.3% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Bundy (8-7 with a 4.68 ERA and 85 strikeouts in 123 innings pitched) gets the start for the Twins, his 26th of the season.
- In 25 games this season, the 29-year-old has put up a 4.68 ERA and 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .269 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 19th in the league.
- The Twins rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (165 total, 1.2 per game).