Table of Contents
Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals will play Dylan Bundy and the Minnesota Twins on Thursday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Witt Jr. Props for Royals vs Twins
- Game Day: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Witt Jr. in 2022
- Witt Jr. has a team-best batting average of .249, while pacing the Royals in home runs (20) and runs batted in (72).
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Witt Jr.’s home run total ranks 51st and his RBI tally ranks 39th.
- In 68.2% of his 132 games this season, Witt Jr. has recorded a base hit (90 times). He’s also put up 32 multi-hit games in 2022 (24.2%).
- In 14.4% of his games this season, Witt Jr. has gone yard (19 of 132). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- The Twins will send Bundy (8-7) out for his 26th start of the season. He is 8-7 with a 4.68 ERA and 85 strikeouts in 123 innings pitched.
- In 25 games this season, the 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.68, with 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .269 against him.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Twins pitching staff ranks 19th in the league.
- The Twins rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (165 total, 1.2 per game).