Table of Contents
The Howard Bison (7-8) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the La Salle Explorers (5-7) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bison vs. Explorers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Burr Gymnasium
Howard Betting Stats & Information
- Howard has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Bison have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -119 or shorter.
- The Bison’s ATS record is 6-7-0 this season.
- The Explorers have a 2-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Howard has had set in matchups this year is 3.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- La Salle has won one of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Explorers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -105 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Explorers have put together a 5-7-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Explorers are 2-4 against the spread.
- The average total for La Salle’s games this year is 1.7 more points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
Howard vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|Howard Rank||Howard AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Howard Bison Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bison is Elijah Hawkins, who scores 12.5 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- William Settle is Howard’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.7 boards in each contest while scoring 11.9 points per game.
- Jordan Wood leads the Bison in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- The Explorers’ Khalil Brantley racks up enough points (12.9 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Hassan Drame grabs 5.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.5 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the La Salle rebounding leaderboard.
- Josh Nickelberry is dependable from three-point range and leads the Explorers with 2.3 made threes per game.